Those who can’t participate in Yamuna Muktikaran Abhiyan directly shall take shelter of HariNaam and Yamuna Gun Gaan. Hari Naam has unimaginable powers.
- Give a missed call to following number to convey your concerns to Indian government. Your missed call will automatically send a signed petition to all concerned government officials:
- From India: 08881018888
- From US: 011 91 8881018888
- From Rest of the countries: +91 8881018888
- Send an email to Prime Minister through his interactive portal. For this, go to http://pmindia.gov.in/en/register/ and register with your email ID to send a message in favour of forthcoming Footmarch for Yamuna Ji on March 15, 2015.
- Send an email to Shri Uma Bharati, Shri Prakash Javedkar, Shri Amit Shah, Smt. Sushma Swaraj, Shri Rajnath Singh( you can write a mail of your own or can download a petition from saveyamuna.org). Following are email addresses of respective authorities. More and more emails and calls from individuals Indian citizens as well as NRIs will certainly put a strong pressure on the government.
- Share your concerns and knowledge via Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and other social media groups. You can also post comments in regard with forthcoming foot march for Yamuna ji on facebook/twitter a/c of ‘Narendra Modi’ etc.
- Share all yatra points and information in Satsangs, Webinars and Havelis.
- People who have acquaintances in Radio, TV or Paper Media should step forward to extend their support in making arrangements for short awareness and educating programs about Yamuna Yatra on March 15, 201, which may result in gathering more public support and attract huge masses. The more people on board, the more pressure on government, further resulting in bringing of Yamuna Ji back to Braj sooner.
- People who are working for media and would like cover our efforts may contact us at 7769587779.
- People interested in joining the March from abroad should also contact us at the same number. We will try to make arrangements for you.
- People who are willing to sit on hunger strike may also contact us.
- You can also make a call on following official numbers of concerned authorities and register your grievance regarding deteriorating condition of yamuna ji and can always ask what the government is doing for 15 March 2015 foot march.
Uma Bharati,Water Resource Minister.
+91 11 23714200,23714663
Prakash Javedkar, Minister for Enviorment and Forest
011- 24695136/ 32/ 27
Sushma Swaraj ji, Minister for External Affair
011- 23011127, 23011165
Rajnath Singh ji, Home Minister.
(011) 23354184, 23353881